- Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training LLC
- Contract Type:
- Water Safety: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Teaching Swimming: Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification or Level 2 Award in Teaching Aquatics
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Motor City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The total package, including all allowances, will be £28k to £32k.
- Closing Date:
- 1st August 2019 23:59
- Job Reference:
Hamilton Aquatics is looking to fill various positions to start at the end of August 2019 to be based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha. If you are looking to make a career in swimming teaching, this might be the right job for you.
Apply now to join our growing and dynamic company!
Following a successful application, you will be invited for a Skype interview and interview schedule will be emailed to you in advance.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualification.
- Experience within adults and children to swim
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license
- An up to date lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to: delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please click the link below to submit your application. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current DBS..
- Contact phone