- Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training LLC
- Contract Type:
- Water Safety: RLSS National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC)
- Water Safety: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Teaching Swimming: Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification or Level 2 Award in Teaching Aquatics
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- The total package will be in the region of £28k to £32
- Closing Date:
- 1st March 2020 23:59
- Job Reference:
Hamilton Aquatics in the Middle East is looking for an enthusiastic full-time swimming teacher to be based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. If you are looking to make a career in swimming training, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience within adults and children to swim
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone and via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please send your application via the apply button. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current DBS.
- Contact phone