- Leander Swimming Club
- Contract Type:
- Teaching Swimming: Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification or Level 2 Award in Teaching Aquatics
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Up to £20 per hour depending on experience
- Closing Date:
- 11th March 2020 23:59
- Job Reference:
- LSC T2
Leander Swimming Club is based in South West London and is looking for Swimming Teachers (Level 2 qualified) to join our Academy teaching team to help to develop swimmers from 4-10yrs for the highly successful competitive side of the club. We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic and motivated
This position is ideal for somebody who loves working with children and has a real passion for helping them to progress and learn in a fun and friendly environment. The Leander Academy currently has over 300 swimmers in Stages 1-7 levels alongside a competitive swimming team.
Ernest Bevin College, Beechcroft Road, London SW17 7DF
- Ability to motivate, encourage and develop swimmers
- Ability to plan lessons
- Communicate effectively with swimmers and colleagues
- Able to teach different stages to different ages of swimmers
- Able to develop techniques in line with swimmer development
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent time keeping
- Enjoy working with children
- Ability to inspire and motivate swimmers to help swimmers achieve their full potential
- Organise, plan and deliver teaching lessons appropriate to the age group and ability of the swimmers.
- Be punctual, reliable and committed
- Ensure that you are inclusive and make appropriate allowances for any special needs of swimmers.
- Work alongside and respect the rest of the teaching team to drive success
How to apply
Send an up-to-date CV and covering letter via the apply button.