- OAKS Swimming Training LLC
- Job Type:
- Fixed-term contract
- Qualifications Required:
- Teaching Swimming: Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification or Level 2 Award in Teaching Aquatics
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Circa £30k, depending on exchange rate
- Closing Date:
- 12th July 2019
- Job Reference:
OAKS Swimming Club located in Dubai UAE, is a new exciting club opened in September 2017 by owner and Head Coach Monir Kassem. Currently OAKS has just over 200 swimmers in it’s programme ranging from Learn to Swim, Performance Squads and Masters. In OAKS’ first year we have coached a number of swimmers to National qualifications. OAKS is a Competitive swimming club, however prides itself on a passionate, experienced, fun coaching and teaching team offering each individual a programme to reach their goal.
We are seeking two female teachers who are positive, fun, passionate and hardworking to join our team. The successful candidate must be level 2 qualified in Teaching Aquatics with excellent organisation and communication skills.
The candidate will be working closely with the coaches, however will be responsible for helping build the Learn to Swim programme.
The role is a full-time position. Responsibilities, in addition to teaching will include:
- Managing the timetable, database, registers
- Be responsible for communicating with parents and swimmers within the club
- Running ECA programme at the school
- Running extra holiday camps and stroke clinics
- Marketing and promoting the company through catchment areas in Dubai
- Work alongside the Coaches in planning and developing the programme
- Talent spotting kids to move in to the squad programme
Applicants will need prior experience and confidence in teaching swimmers at all age groups and across all levels. The applicant will also have an ASA Level 2 coaching qualification or equivalent, baby and toddler/adult and child swimming qualifications would be an advantage. This will be on a two year renewable contract at approximately £30k (depending on the exchange rate).
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.
- Contact phone