- Pool Academy Aquatics Dubai
- Contract Type:
- Water Safety: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Teaching Swimming: Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification or Level 2 Award in Teaching Aquatics
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- United Arab Emirates
- £27K to £30K (exchange rate dependent)
- Closing Date:
- 29th August 2019 23:59
- Job Reference:
Pool Academy Aquatics is an international aquatics club based in Dubai. We are looking for a candidate with Swimming Teaching and Water Polo Coaching experience/qualification.
Pool Academy Aquatics Dubai is looking for a swimming teacher to fill the above mentioned position to start at the beginning September 2019 to be based in Dubai. If you are looking to make a career in swimming teaching/ water polo coaching, this might be the right job for you.
Apply now to join our growing and successful company!
Following a successful application, you will be invited for a Skype interview and interview schedule will be emailed to you in advance.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualification.
- Experience with teaching adults, children and babies to swim
- Experience with special needs
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face
- Have a valid driving license
- An up to date lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience/ Qualification in Water Polo is desirable but not essential
The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £27k to £30k (exchange rate dependent). The job also includes medical insurance and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to: delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Pool Academy Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities and recording swimming achievements.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please click the apply button below to submit your application.
Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current DBS.
- Contact phone