Synchronised Swimming Coach
- Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training LLC
- Contract Type:
- Water Safety: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Coaching Synchro: Level 2 Award or Synchronised Swimming Coach Certificate
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- £28,000 to £32,000 (exchange rate and location dependent)
- Closing Date:
- 23rd November 2019 23:59
- Job Reference:
Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated, Level 2 qualified Development Coach - Synchronised Swimming to join our team. We are looking for a synchro coach who can motivate and inspire swimmers. This position will be based in Dubai, UAE. If you are looking to make a career in coaching synchro, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 5 years of national and international experience at high levels as an athlete or coach
- High level of understanding of Synchronised Swimming or UKCC Level 2 Synchro Coaching (or equivalent) qualified.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone and via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
The position is full time with a 2-year contract, which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28,000 to £32,000 (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes local medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please send your application, including your covering letter, your CV and any relevant qualifications, via the apply button.
- Contact phone