Trainee Swimming Teacher
- Water Babies North East London
- Contract Type:
- No minimum/required qualifications
- Working Hours:
- Part time
- Closing Date:
- 1st November 2019 23:59
Become a Baby and Toddler Swimming Teacher with Water Babies. Based in North and East London and parts of West Essex, this part-time role can work well around studies and/or family life. Fixed hours on a weekly basis teaching parents with their baby or toddler in the water
The main purpose of the post is to teach babies and toddlers water confidence and water safety following the Water Babies specific lesson plans and course structure
- To be responsible for specific clients in set classes each week and to provide them with a high quality of swimming tuition in line with the Water Babies standards.
- Teach a minimum of 10 hours in the week and weekend.
- Arrive at the teaching venue minimum of 15 minutes prior to the lesson starting and wait until the last customer has left
- Communicate on a weekly basis to the office about attendences and report back with any concerns
- Meet and greet new clients when necessary
- Look after and clean all teacher kit and be kind and polite to all pool managers.
Full in-house training is provided which takes around 3-4 months providing teachers with a Swim England Level 3 Teaching Pre-School Swimming (Advanced) Qualification. We do require candidates to be dedicated, reliable and have a fun can-do personality who love working with babies and toddlers and are willing to learn and grow with the company.
The position is required for a minimum of 2 years (preferably more) and will include weekend hours as well as some weekday hours. Please respond if the all of the above applies to you. It is also preferable if the applicant can drive and live near to where we teach in North and East London and parts of West Essex.
How to apply
Please send your CV via the apply buttob. Please write what you are currently doing and why you want to be a baby swim teacher.
- Contact phone
- 020 8989 4821