- Swim England
- Contract Type:
- No minimum/required qualifications
- Working Hours:
- Zero hours/casual
- Closing Date:
- 13th December 2019 23:59
Swim England are seeking a Master Working Group Chair to join their team on a volunteer basis.
The Swimming Leadership Group are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Chair for the Masters Working Group. You must have an appreciation of the needs of swimmers from all types of backgrounds and it would be beneficial if you are an experienced Masters swimmer or volunteer, who has previously lead groups of people. This is an ideal opportunity for those looking to make a positive impact on the future of Masters Swimming.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Masters and Swim England
- Passion and enthusiasm about Masters and the development of the sport
- A thorough understanding of the way effective volunteer groups work
- An appreciation of the needs of Masters Swimmers from all backgrounds and abilities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- The ability to articulate opinions and ideas
- The ability to work with people and command respect from the Masters community
- Sound judgement and an ability to be impartial.
- Awareness of issues surrounding the sport, and current initiatives that are in place
This is a voluntary role, but all expenses related to the business of the group will be covered by Swim England
How to apply
If you would like to apply please click the apply button below. Please write a covering letter outlining how you fit the Role Description and your interests and experience.