Club Development Officer Vacancy - East Midlands05/04/2019
Swim England Club Development Officer Vacancy
- Organisation: Swim England
- Job Type:Fixed-term contract
- Working Hours: Part time
- Location: Home Based
- Salary: £16,010.43 (FTE £32,020.86)
- Closing Date: 14th April 2019
- Job Reference: MAY19/MS026/SE
Swim England is seeking a Club Development Officer in the East Midlands to join our team on a fixed term basis, covering maternity leave. The role is home based with regional travel.
The role is for 17.5 hours per week; working hours are flexible but will include evenings and weekends
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming, the largest participation sport in England. We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
The successful Club Development Officer will work towards increasing the talent pool and membership levels by ensuring effective and self-sustaining clubs across the region. They will ensure clubs are effective in communicating, working with and developing pathways with other aquatic providers in their area and partner organisations and also ensuring that clubs have the appropriate status, governance and structure to enable them to be effective.
- Have the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Hold previous experience in sport development or a leisure background including an understanding of leisure services and sports development
- Hold experience of managing projects
So if you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Interview date: Wednesday 24 April 2019
How to apply
To apply for this role please:
- click here to complete our application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter to the email address below.
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org