FREE Club Matters Workshop14/10/2019 Latest News
Club Volunteer Experience Workshop
Date: Wednesday 30th October 2019
Time: 7:00 – 9:00pm
Venue: The Newstead Centre, Tilford Road, Nottingham, NG15 0BS
Clubs often find themselves short of volunteers, the way that people volunteer and the time they have to give is not the same as it used to be. Ensuring volunteers feel recognised, rewarded and part of the team is essential.
This workshop covers:
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment
- Identify how to develop the volunteer’s experience by assessing the value of club volunteer
- Develop the volunteer experience by identifying top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding new and existing volunteers
- Develop an action plan to improve the volunteer experience within a Sports club environment
- Where to find out more information to help improve the volunteer experience
Register your place here.