Midlands Para-Swimming Training Sessions 202102/11/2021
The Midlands Regional Para-Swimming Programme has been set up by the West Midlands, East Midlands and Swim England Para-Swimming to engage and support swimmers across the Midlands with an impairment that can be classified under the World Para-Swimming categories to develop their skills, experience and knowledge through their journey as a Para-Swimmer.
The Regional Para-Swimming Programme Aims;
- Introduce swimmers and coaches to the Para-Swimming Pathway.
- Identify and develop talented swimmers to progress onto the Para-Swimming Pathway.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of teachers and coaches to support the Para-Swimming Pathway.
- All with a classification or on the waiting list for classification, this includes S15
- 8 years plus as of 31st December 2021
- Member of a Swim England club
Session 1 will take place on Sunday 21st November 2021 at Repton School Sports Centre, further details will be circulated in due course.