National Para-Swimming Engagement Day - Sunday 17th October 202106/10/2021
Athletes: 10:00am – 12:00pm (Coaches are welcome to observe)
Coaches: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Join the England Para – Swimming Talent Team for a FREE, fun day of workshops and activities, designed to help athletes, coaches and parents / guardians, gain valuable information about the development of Para-athletes.
Who is this day for?
- Athletes who attend Regional Para-Swimming Training in their region
- All classified athletes and those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further
- Competitive Swim England members who have an eligible Para-Swimming impairment or hearing impairment and would like to learn more about Para-Swimming, or development / competitive opportunities
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge of Para-Swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club Administrators, exploring ways of developing Para-Swimming within their workforce and club environment.
**All athletes under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult throughout.
- When your coach mentions efficiency and streamlining, do you wonder what they mean and how that translates to how you are swimming?
- Could you swim faster with the same effort?
- Do you want to know basic nutrition and hydration concepts for training?
- Do you deliver a successful Age-group programme?
- Can you develop that further?
- Do you ask yourself how integrated and accessible your programme is?
If you answered ‘yes to any of the above this day is for you!
Please click here to meet the team and view the timetable for the day.
How to book onto the day
Please complete this link no later than 12 noon on 14th October:
Log in details will be sent to you individually on the afternoon of 14th October 2021