National Para-Swimming Pathway Engagement Day04/12/2020
National Para-Swimming Pathway Engagement Day (on-line via Zoom) Sunday 13th December 2020.
Join the England Para – Swimming Talent Team for a free, fun day of workshops and activities, designed to help athletes, coaches and parents / guardians gain valuable information about the development of Para-athletes.
Who is this day for?
- Athletes who attend Regional Para-Swimming Training in their region.
- All classified athletes and those on the classification waiting list who would like to develop their swimming further.
- Category 2 members who have an eligible Para-Swimming impairment or hearing impairment and would like to learn more about Para-Swimming, or development / competitive opportunities.
- Coaches who would like to gain a greater knowledge of Para-Swimming and the support available to them and to athletes.
- Club Administrators, exploring ways of developing Para-Swimming within their club environment.
*This day is not open to athletes on a National / British Para-Swimming Talent Programme*
All athletes under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult throughout.
To view the team delivering on the day please click HERE
To see the timeline of the day please click HERE
Please complete one the following survey to sign up for the Engagement Day:
- Athlete Sign-Up: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NP-SP-ED_Midlands
- Coach and Club Administrator Sign-Up: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NP-SP-ED_Mid_CoachAdmin
In order to receive the logging-on details, please complete the appropriate survey by: Monday 7th December
All attendees will be sent the joining details centrally by the Talent Team on or after the 9th December.