Upcoming Time To Listen Courses15/11/2021
We have organised a new Time To Listen course: Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 6pm.
The Time to Listen programme provides the opportunity to acquire key knowledge necessary for the role and responsibilities of a CWO, to adopt a child-focused approach to safeguarding and to learn about the action/s which should be taken should any incident occur.
Booking link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TTL2411
1. You must be a Swim England member.
2. You must have an in date Safeguarding certificate – please see below.
3. You must be at least 18 years old.
Swim England accepts the following Child Safeguarding training, which has been delivered (or accredited) by the following:
- Swim England / UK Coaching course – as noted above in bold
- UK Coaching Safeguarding and Protecting Children Workshop https://www.ukcoaching.org/
- A Local Safeguarding Children’s Boards (LSCB) child safeguarding course for those in regular contact with children i.e. certification to show an LSCB logo
- National Health Service (NHS) accredited child safeguarding course for those in regular contact with children.
- SAFE (Safer Activities For Everyone) CIC standard safeguarding training, which has to be completed every two years
- Child Safeguarding training delivered by the Football Association (FA)
- Child Safeguarding training delivered by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
Please make sure to view our Booking Policy before you sign up: https://www.swimming.org/library/documents/5193/download