Start 2019 off with a bang and win with Swim EnglandJanuary 2, 2019
Start the year how you mean to go on and let us support you to reach your fitness and swimming goals in 2019, thanks to our free Just Swim membership and an exclusive competition to win over £1,000 worth of incredible swimming prizes!
The January prize draw includes:
- 1 x Swim-only membership for your local pool (worth up to £600)
- 6 x Swimovate PoolMateLive watches, to count all of your key stats as you swim (worth £120 each)
- 3 x £75 TYR kit bundles, featuring the Alliance 30L Backpack, Mesh Equipment bag and Velocity goggles
- 4 x TYR Velocity goggles
How to enter
- Swim England Club membership Categories 1, 2 or 3
Club members just need to have an online membership account on swimming.org. If you already have an account, you can sit back and relax as you’re in the draw.
Do you need to activate your account? Follow the link below and make sure to enter your membership number when asked for it.
- Just Swim members
If you have already joined as a Just Swim member either via the Just Swim app or online – you are already in the draw. Good luck!
If you aren’t already a Just Swim member, join over 20,000 people who also love their weekly trips to the swimming pool and are already benefiting from:
- Downloadable training plans to give your new year swims some structure.
- Improve your stroke with technique videos from our experts.
- One-off training sessions to mix up your weekly pool trips.
- Tips and advice from our experts, such as how to avoid common mistakes of using a pull buoy.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Click or tap on the sections below to read full terms and conditions.
- To win one of the competition prizes you must be a UK resident and 18 years old or over.
- To enter, individuals must have an active Swim England (Club or Just Swim) individual membership online account with swimming.org before 11.59pm on 31 January 2019.
- Swim England may cancel or amend this competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition owner is Swim England.
- The first prize is defined as a swim-only membership for a swimming pool up to the value of £600. If you are already a member of your local pool, this will extend the membership by 12 month.
- Swim England will contact the relevant pool to arrange payment, and will pay this directly.
- The second prize is defined as one of six Swimovate PoolMateLive watches, worth £120 each.
- Winners will be selected at random from all active Swim England members with an online account at the time of the promotion closing.
- The prizes will be allocated based on 1 x first prize, 6 x second prizes, 3 x third prizes and 4 x fourth prizes.
- The prize winners will be contacted after the closing date to confirm that they have won via email. Winners are required to respond within 14 days of being contacted. After this time, the prize will be passed to the next randomly selected entry.
- All competition winners are expected to be available for a follow up news story that will be published on the Swim England website (swimming.org) about their swimming.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.