By becoming a member of the Swim England School Swimming and Water Safety Charter, schools will have access to the following physical resources:
- 70 passports.
- 70 sets of stickers.
- 35 pin badges.
- Waterproof syllabus guidance cards.
Head to the Swim England Webshop or phone 0800 220 292 to order more passports, stickers or pin badges
These resources are accessible to members of the Swim England School Swimming and Water Safety Charter:
- Free downloadable Awards (schools only). These include eight core Awards (Awards 1-6, Aquatic Skills Award and Self Rescue Award). There are also six Foundation Awards (Foundation Awards 1-5 and Water Safety Awareness Award) designed to provide support and recognition to pupils with special educational needs, disabilities or other needs.
- Lesson plans.
- Guidance documents.
- Videos giving you guidance on lesson delivery across all the national curriculum outcomes and tips and ideas.
- Resources for school teachers to use in the classroom, including fun activities and cross-curricular ideas.
- Templates to help deliver lessons and record pupil achievements.
- Templates to use in communications with parents, swimming teachers and lesson providers.
- Water safety presentation for pupils for use in classroom or assembly.
- School Swimming charter digital logo stamp to use on printed and online materials.