Win a fantastic trip to Alton Towers Waterpark for your primary school!03/09/2019
Taking part in The Big School Swim 2019 means a fantastic chance to win a school ‘reward’ trip for up to 35 pupils (and their teachers*) to the Alton Towers Waterpark, including return coach transportation.
The park boasts lots of fantastic interactive water features. Pupils can star float down the lazy rivers, get soaked with crazy cannons, and brave the sensational speed of the Master Blaster water coaster.
The wet and wild waterpark is open all year round*, offering bucket-loads of fun for your pupils.
The indoor waterpark is home to fabulous water slides and interactive play areas. And in the summer months, Alton’s water park extends to an outdoor pool area where pupils can enjoy the Bubbly Wubbly bubble pool and Flash Floods flume ride in the sunshine.
Click here for full details of how to take part in The Big School Swim to be in with a chance to win.
- The winning school will be picked at random and announced via Swim England social media channels by 30 November 2019.
- The winning school should have announced their participation in The Big School Swim 2019, either via social media or their own school website.
- The winning school will be contacted directly by email.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable or capable of being substituted.
- *Up to one teacher per five pupils.
- The decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence related to the free prize draw will be entered into with any individual except the winners.
The Big School Swim is an annual celebration of school swimming, highlighting the importance of pupils learning how to swim and be safe in the water. For more information about this and other campaigns supported by Swim England, visit our campaigns page here.
*The waterpark is open and available to book only on specified dates by Alton Towers.