Information for ClubsOctober 1, 2020
What is it?
Level X Racing is a club time trial held in training with results being submitted to Swim England’s Rankings database.
It is a fun opportunity for swimmers to practice some racing skills in the absence of competitions due to COVID-19.
Club officials have been sent a link to download all the information for clubs. This toolkit is your club’s one-stop-shop for all you need to know about Level X Racing. It includes:
- Level X Racing Conditions
- Level X Racing Leaderboard conditions
- Level X Racing schedule
- Level X Racing Officials document – outlining the requirements and training available
- Level X Racing FAQs document
- Level X Racing Eligibility Information
- Level X Racing Rankings Upload Support Guide
- Level X Racing Digital Toolkit – including visuals and graphics for you to use
Sign up to our update emails
We have contacted club officials with the key information about Level X Racing but if you’d like to also receive this, please sign up to our Level X Racing emails for clubs here.
For any queries relating to Level X please contact us at email@example.com.