Information for ClubsOctober 1, 2020
What is it?
Level X Racing is a club time trial held in training with results being submitted to Swim England’s Rankings database.
It is a fun opportunity for swimmers to practice some racing skills in the comfort of their club training environment and in the interim absence of face-to-face competitions due to COVID-19.
All Club officials were provided with the Level X Racing online toolkit, which is the club’s one-stop-shop for all they need to know about Level X Racing. The toolkit contains:
- Level X Racing Conditions
- Level X Racing Leaderboard Conditions
- Level X Racing Schedules
- Level X Racing Officials Information – outlining the requirements and training available
- Level X Racing FAQs
- Level X Racing Eligibility Information
- Level X Racing Results Submission Support
- Level X Racing Digital Toolkit – including visuals and graphics for you to use
Sign up to our update emails
For any further queries relating to Level X please contact us at email@example.com.