About Swim School Membership1 October 2018
Swim England Swim School Membership is a membership scheme designed for anyone delivering or helping to deliver the Learn to Swim Programme. This includes swim schools and operators (national and local). It’s available as an annual subscription.
Becoming a Member gives you access to a range of benefits with Swim England and our partners, as well as expert support and guidance on how to deliver the Learn to Swim Programme to the highest possible standard. A full list of benefits for Members is below.
Swim School Membership benefits
- Official certification as a Swim England Swim School Member.
- Swim England Swim School Member logo.
- One-to-one support and advice from Learn to Swim Technical Aquatic Managers.
- Support and networking opportunities through the Swim School Members’ Facebook group.
- Listing on the Swim England search tool, Poolfinder.
- Access to useful resources including marketing assets, teaching materials and legal documents.
- Exclusive discounts on Learn to Swim Awards and with our partners. Visit our FAQs section to see all discounts.
Find out how our existing members have been using their benefits by visiting our member testimonials page.
How to apply
You can apply using our easy online application system.
To become a Swim School Member, you must meet and be able to show evidence of seven minimum criteria for a Learn to Swim Programme provision.
These have been set by Swim England’s leadership teams to help you make sure Swim School Membership is the right scheme for you and your centre.
The criteria are:
- Evidence of current Public Liability Insurance.
- Proof of delivery of the Learn to Swim Programme.
- Actively purchasing Learn to Swim Awards.
- Swim Teachers who are qualified to Swim England Level 2 standard (or equivalent).
- Proof that staff members have been DBS checked.
- Evidence and details of pool safety operating procedures (PSOPs).
- Have an up to date safeguarding qualification.
Visit our sign up page for pricing information and to apply.