About International Learn to Swim Provider Membership10 June 2022
By being an International Learn to Swim Provider, your swim school/operator is part of the new Swim England membership scheme designed for anyone delivering or helping to deliver the Learn to Swim Programme outside of the United Kingdom. It’s available as an annual subscription.
Becoming a Member gives you access to a range of benefits with Swim England and our partners. You will have access to a worldwide teaching syllabus, which delivers safe and inclusive swimming lessons for all ages and abilities. A full list of benefits for Members is below.
International Learn to Swim Provider Membership benefits
- Become affiliated with Swim England and join an international network of swimming providers.
- Providers will have access to and the right to display the Swim England International Learn to Swim Provider logo.
- Physical resources including, Teacher Toolkit, Pre-School Activity Pack and Learn to Swim Activity Pack.
- A choice of one of our Programme Workshops, covering the Learn to Swim Framework and Water Safety.
- Access to the International Provider Boxlink, including helpful resources such as marketing resources and teaching materials.
- Online access to Swim England Expected Standard Videos.
- Ongoing technical support from our Learn to Swim Team.
Find out how our existing members have been using their benefits by visiting our member testimonials page.
How to apply
You can apply using our easy online application system.
To become an International Learn to Swim Provider, you must meet and be able to show evidence of six minimum criteria for a Learn to Swim Programme provision.
These have been set by Swim England’s leadership teams to help you make sure your International Learn to Swim Provider Membership is the right scheme for you and your school.
The criteria are:
- Evidence of current Public Liability Insurance.
- Proof of delivery of the Learn to Swim Programme.
- Actively purchasing Learn to Swim Awards.
- Swim Teachers who are qualified to Swim England Level 2 standard (or equivalent).
- Evidence and details of pool safety operating procedures (PSOPs).
- Proof that staff members are up to date with child protection policies.
Visit our sign up page for pricing information and to apply.