Learn to Swim Photography14 December 2017
Pool Operators and Swim Schools using the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme can take advantage of an exciting partnership between Swim England and The School Photography Company.
The partnership will give parents and young people the opportunity to celebrate their swimming achievements with a special photograph, capturing the magical moments of learning to swim.
Photographs will be taken during swimming lessons, capturing the enjoyment of children learning new swimming skills.
Established over 100 years ago, The School Photography Company are specialists in School photographs providing quality photography of students of all ages. All photographic staff are DBS checked at an enhanced level and trained in safeguarding, making them a perfect fit for swimming photography.
Key information for Pool Operators and Swim Schools
- The School Photography Company take over a million images a year of children at 1400 schools across the whole of the UK.
- Photographers are fully DBS checked.
- All ages of children can be photographed as part of the project.
- Photos will be of individualised children (ie. no other children in any photos) and above the water only. No underwater photos.
- Photos take place during normal swimming lesson, causing minimal to no impact on the lesson (depending on requirements).
- Photos are printed on site, as well as offering an online option if required.
- There is no cost to the Pool Operator or Swim School for working with The School Photography Company. There is a commission to the site of 10% of net revenue of sales.
Working with The School Photography Company has been really easy. They were able to provide all the information and assurance we needed. They were happy to accommodate a trial day initially so that we could see how it would work.
All of the team that have attended our sites have been really friendly and welcoming to our customers and we look forward to welcoming them back next year!
Bobby Cole, Group Swimming Academy Manager at BH Live Active
Swimming lesson photography has been paused for the duration of 2021. If you are interested in photography for 2022, please fill out the form below.
Most book the photography team for the whole week to cover all lessons. Please note, there is a minimum requirement of 75 children per day to be photographed (on average over the time period).
Express an interest in a photography session today
If you are interested in discussing further or would like to book into the diary, please fill out the form below and submit your details to The School Photography Company today.