Swim England Learn to Swim Webinars1 January 2019
Our free expert webinars* are interactive online events, ideal for qualified swimming teachers, swimming assistants and coordinators involved with the delivery of the Learn to Swim Programme.
They’re completely free of charge and delivered by specialists from across the swimming community.
Why attend the Learn to Swim Webinars?
- Succinct, informative sessions lasting 1-2 hours.
- A great way to knowledge-share and communicate with others in your field.
- Sessions align with the latest industry topics and feedback from swimming teachers.
- Quality-assured delivery from panels of Swim England experts and other sector specialists.
- Live Q and As in each event, giving you the opportunity to have your say.
All of our webinar* topics are based on queries and feedback from the teachers, operators and swims schools that we work with. Topics for 2021 include:
- Overview & Update on Water Safety.
- Ways to engage your swimmers & parents during lockdown.
- How to Deliver stages 8,9,10 effectively.
- Different delivery models for an effective school swimming programme.
- Effective Demonstrations.
- How to create a themed swimming lesson environment.
- Effective implementation of the School Swimming and Water Safety Charter.
Book your place
Webinars for 2021 are now online:
- Bookings close at midday the day before each webinar.
- All Learn to Swim webinars and their Q&As are recorded.
We also offer bespoke online workshops. These cover organisation-specific learning and development needs for the Learn to Swim Programme. For more information, contact the Learn to Swim team.
We record all of our webinars. You can stream our most recent and popular webinars here.