Learn to Swim webinars1 January 2019
Our free expert Learn to Swim webinars are interactive online events, ideal for qualified swimming teachers, swimming assistants and coordinators involved with the delivery of the Learn to Swim Programme.
They’re completely free of charge and delivered by specialists from across the swimming community.
Why attend the Learn to Swim Webinars?
- Quick and easy to join.
- A great way to knowledge-share and communicate with others in your field.
- Sessions align with the latest industry topics and feedback from swimming teachers.
- Quality-assured delivery from panels of Swim England experts and other sector specialists.
- Succinct, informative sessions lasting 1-2 hours.
- Live Q and As in each event, giving you the opportunity to have your say.
All of our webinar topics are based on queries and feedback the teachers, operators and swims schools that we work with. Recent topics have included:
- Arthritis in Swimming – with Arthritis UK.
- Rookie Lifeguarding – with RLSS.
- Mental Health Awareness in Swimming – with MIND.
- School Swimming and Water Safety.
- In-depth discussions about each of the Learn to Swim Frameworks.
We also offer bespoke webinars on request. These cover organisation-specific learning and development needs for the Learn to Swim Programme. For more information, contact the Learn to Swim team.
*Please note that all Learn to Swim webinars and their Q&As are recorded.