Swim England Learn to Swim Webinars1 January 2019
Our free expert webinars* are interactive online events, ideal for qualified swimming teachers, swimming assistants and coordinators involved with the delivery of the Learn to Swim Programme.
They’re completely free of charge and delivered by specialists from across the swimming community.
Why attend the Learn to Swim Webinars?
- Succinct, informative sessions lasting 1 hour 30 minutes.
- A great way to share knowledge and communicate with others in your field.
- Sessions align with the latest industry topics and feedback from swimming teachers.
- Quality-assured delivery from panels of Swim England experts and other sector specialists.
- Live Q and As in each event, giving you the opportunity to have your say.
All of our webinar* topics are based on queries and feedback from the teachers, operators and swims schools that we work with. Topics for 2022 include:
- Meet the Learn to Swim Team and refresh your knowledge of all four Learn to Swim Frameworks
- Creating a fun approach to lessons and your teaching environment
- How to deliver an effective school swimming programme
Book your place
Webinars for 2022 are now online:
- Bookings close at midday the day before each webinar.
- All Learn to Swim webinars and their Q and As are recorded.
We also offer bespoke online workshops. These cover organisation-specific learning and development needs for the Learn to Swim Programme. For more information, contact the Learn to Swim team.
We record all of our webinars. You can stream our most recent and popular webinars here.