Swim School Roadshows1 February 2019 Teaching Swimming
These convenient half-day events take place in a number of locations across the country and are a great opportunity to meet key individuals from Swim England.
- Get the latest insight on the Learn to Swim Programme, school swimming and Swim School Membership.
- Attend free taster CPD taster workshops with Institute of Swimming tutors.
- Network and share best practice.
- Develop your knowledge with ‘Ask the Expert’ open forums.
- Free delivery vouchers for Learn to Swim products for all attendees.
Institute of Swimming workshop topics
Mental health for swimming teachers
A look at the importance of your mental health as a teacher, and the benefits swimming has on the mental health of your learners.
Organisation – teaching methods – behaviour management.
How to keep your teaching effective through all Stages of the Learn to Swim Programme. There will be a particular focus on the ‘jump’ from Stage 3 to Stage 4 and how to ensure your learners’ progress doesn’t slow down.
Inclusivity and SEND
How to create and manage an inclusive learning environment.
Improving the strokes
Hints and tips on how to help learners improve their stroke technique.
Working with an assistant
How to plan and successfully deliver swimming lessons using an assistant in the water.
Book a free roadshow
Use the booking form below to book a roadshow. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems booking on.
Refreshments will be provided at all roadshows. Bookings will close at 5pm on the day before each webinar.