Swim England Roadshows1 February 2019 Teaching Swimming
‘Not on the Road’ Shows
With us all staying indoors at the moment, we will be bringing you more webinars and virtual morning coffee chats throughout 2021, in place of our regional roadshows.
Weekly coffee chats are 30-minute briefings and a chance to chat to our Learn to Swim team.
Learn to Swim webinars are convenient one to two hour events, and are a great opportunity to meet key individuals from Swim England.
- Get the latest insight on the Learn to Swim Programme, school swimming and Swim School Membership.
- Attend CPD introductory workshops with Institute of Swimming tutors.
- Network and share best practice.
- Develop your knowledge with ‘Ask the Expert’ open forums.
- Free delivery vouchers for Learn to Swim products for all attendees.
How to book
We host our webinars and coffee chats using the virtual conferencing tool, Zoom. These live events have a capacity of 100 people – so are operated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Zoom meetings are open to all, but we ask you to please abide by our rules and expectations below.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these training videos here.
Zoom meeting rules and expectations
- ‘Chat Box’ comments from participants will be made to the host only.
- Only meeting hosts will be able to share screens.
- Only meeting hosts can annotate a presentation.
- There will be an opportunity to ask questions and interact. However, meeting hosts will be able to moderate participant microphones as required.
- Participants will be removed from meetings for inappropriate behaviour.