Virtual Coffee Chats with the Learn to Swim team24 March 2020
After a successful 2020 of introducing Coffee Chats, the Learn to Swim Team would like to thank every swimming teacher who attended and shared their experiences through an unusual year of swimming and we encourage you to sign up to our 2021 coffee chats.
About our Coffee Chats
Our free virtual coffee chats are hosted online via the video conferencing tool, Zoom. They last around 1 hour and are a great way to receive updates from the Learn to Swim Team on COVID-19 and other supporting information.
Guest speakers join us on the chats and we share information about various initiatives and training.
There is also the chance to ask any questions you may have as an individual or a business following the Learn to Swim Programme.
Book your place
Coffee chats for 2021 are now online:
*You will receive an email confirming your place and a Zoom link will be sent to you nearer the time.
Zoom meeting rules and expectations
- ‘Chat Box’ comments from participants will be made to the host only.
- Only meeting hosts will be able to share screens.
- Only meeting hosts can annotate a presentation.
- There will be an opportunity to ask questions and interact. However, meeting hosts will be able to moderate participant microphones as required.
- Participants will be removed from meetings for inappropriate behaviour.
We encourage you to pop along to one of our webinars for further development and idea-sharing, you can find these across our website on the webinar page. We are also contactable via our email address email@example.com.
Swim School Members Network
We run exclusive virtual Members Network sessions on a monthly basis. These meetings take place on a Friday from 9:30-10:30 am.
2021 dates for the next 6 months:
If you would like to find out more or become a member please contact the Learn to Swim team.