Weekly coffee chats with the Learn to Swim team24 March 2020
Come and connect with our Learn to Swim team in a weekly coffee chat.
We’ll be spending 30 minutes each week online, which is a free opportunity to receive updates from the Learn to Swim Team.
Hear the latest Swim England information about COVID-19 and other supporting information. We are also running online roadshows and webinars to support people and organisations delivering the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
Guest speakers will be joining us on the chats and we’ll be sharing information about various initiatives and training.
There will also be a chance to ask any questions.
To join a weekly coffee chat – simply click the Zoom meeting link below at the time the meeting is due to start. Then just opt to join the meeting when prompted on-screen.
Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out these training videos here.
Zoom meetings are open to all, but we ask you to please abide by our rules and expectations below.
These dates will be updated regularly:
- Thursday 11 June 2020, 5.30 – 6.00 pm
- Thursday 25 June 2020, 1.30 – 2.00 pm
- Thursday 9 July 2020, 5.30 – 6.00 pm
- Thursday 23 July 2020, 1.30 – 2.00 pm
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Want longer to chat? Join one of our free ‘not on the road shows’ online. More.
Zoom meeting rules and expectations
- ‘Chat Box’ comments from participants will be made to the host only.
- Only meeting hosts will be able to share screens.
- Only meeting hosts can annotate a presentation.
- There will be an opportunity to ask questions and interact. However, meeting hosts will be able to moderate participant microphones as required.
- Participants will be removed from meetings for inappropriate behaviour.