Development with Swim England Synchro TalentJanuary 9, 2017
The Swim England Synchro Talent team deliver high-quality training and competition for the most promising young synchronised swimmers in England.
Two Levels of the Talent Programme
- Up to 20 athletes. Home of the youth and reserve athletes. The travelling England Youth Squad is made up from the best team performing athletes aged 13-15 years within that season.
- Up to 20 athletes. Home for the junior and senior squads. These athletes will make up the Great Britain travelling squads during the season.
To be selected in a national squad, athletes must complete some basic tests at their clubs. When they attend the trials, they will be selected on a number of physiological, technical and psychological factors, as well as other elements such as compatibility and work ethic.
Athletes and their coaches should have a clear understanding about the commitment required to be part of the national team and the expectations, travel and time required before considering attending the trials.
It is also advantageous for the athletes to be known to the national programme staff by taking part in competitions regionally and nationally. Athletes should be competitive and striving for the top level within the sport.
All information about the trial and selection process can be found in the documents below.
If you become a member of one of the Swim England Synchro squads, you will continue to work with your home club programme and club coach.
It is important for your club coaches to be engaged in your development and the training hours and requirements once you are part of the programme. All training is compulsory and is a mixture of camps and weekends.
Selection Policies and Information
You can download the latest Swim England Synchro Talent selection policies and squad information documents using the folders below.
If you have a question about England Programmes Synchronised Swimming, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swim England Synchro Talent Training Squad
- Aimee Lawrence – senior/junior, City of Salford
- Alyssa Basinger – senior/junior, Reading Royals
- Beatrice Crass – junior res, Reading Royals
- Cerys Hughes – senior, City of Bristol
- Cerys Larsen – senior/junior, Reading Royals
- Daisy Gunn – senior/junior, Reading Royals
- Daniella Lloyd – senior, City of Bristol
- Eleanor Blinkhorn – junior res, Reading Royals
- Evie Garrett – junior res, City of Bristol
- Evie Walker – junior res, Stockport Metro
- Isabelle Thorpe – senior, City of Bristol / National Duet
- Isobel Blinkhorn – senior/junior, Reading Royals
- Isobel Davies – senior/junior, City of Leeds
- Kate Shortman – senior, City of Bristol / National Duet
- Laura Turberville – senior/junior, Reading Royals
- Laurel Allen – junior res, City of Bristol
- Lilly Todd – junior res, City of Bristol
- Millicent Costello – senior/junior, City of Leeds
- Olivia Baker – junior res, Walsall
- Robyn Swatman – senior/junior, Walsall
- Rosie Rallings – senior/junior, Reading Royals
- Tara Dakovic – junior res, Reading Royals