If you would like to teach amazing mono-fin mermaid and shark classes, this Fin2Fit Instructor course provides you with the skills, confidence, and all of the resources that you need to start your sessions.
The Fin2Fit Instructor CPD is the only mono-fin swimming instructor course accredited with Swim England Qualifications and the RLSS UK Water Safety Partnership.
Who is the course designed for?
This CPD is aimed at Swim England Level 2 swimming teachers or coaches.
The course is delivered through a mixture of classroom activities and practical poolside learning. This will be made up of approximately 3 hours of interactive workshops and 1 hour in the pool.
You will learn about:
- How to teach basic mono-fin swimming movements
- Understanding the core fundamentals
- Planning and delivering a safe lesson including health & safety, risk assessments, and session evaluations
- How to progress a child’s learning using the Mermaids/Sharks essential learning objectives (understanding of bronze, silver, gold awarding system)
As part of the course you will receive a selection of resources to help you start your sessions, this includes:
- Mono Fin
- 1st years delivery licence supplied by the RLSS (£150 per year after year 1)
- Fin2Fit instructor t-shirt
- Progress Cards (both Sharks and Mermaids)
- Example lesson plans
- Marketing images, posters etc. with access to additional Fin2Fit Activities e.g. Parties
- Swim England CPD Certificate
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Swim England Level 2 Teaching Swimming or equivalent
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Grimsby Leisure Centre