This workshop is an introduction to Stages 8-10 swimming and your role within them. It will help you identify the key themes in Stages 8-10 and describe the key considerations for writing a set.
You will also be able to identify the key features of component parts of Starts, Underwater phases and transitions, Turns and Relay takeovers.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to understand:
- Identify the key reasons for introducing Stages 8-10 swimming and your role within them.
- Identify the key themes in Stages 8-10
- Describe the key considerations for writing a set
- Identify key features of component parts of:
- Underwater phases and transitions
- Relay takeovers
- How to Enrol:
- Please contact Sally by telephone or email for more information or to book
This CPD is for Swim England Level 2 teachers
- 02084 293905