Member Competitions - Terms and Conditions
- To win any of the competition prizes you must be a UK resident.
- Entrants must have an active Swim England membership for their swimming club for the current membership year.
- Only one entry per Swim England member.
- The entry mechanism will be defined within the email that you are sent as a member of Swim England. This may change each month.
- Swim England may cancel or amend a competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition owner is Swim England.
- The prize for each member competition will be outlined clearly in the monthly Membership email.
Selecting the winners
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid competition entries at the time of the promotion closing.
- The prize winners will be contacted after the closing date to confirm that they have won via email.
- Winners are required to respond within 7 days of being contacted. After this time, the prize will be passed to the next randomly selected entry.
- All competition winners are expected to be available for a follow up news story that will be published on the Swim England website (swimming.org) about their swimming.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.