Combo Cup Competitor InformationMay 1, 2019
Below you can find all information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the Swim England Artistic Swimming Combo Cup 2020.
Entries are now open.
Click or tap the following links to download documents to your device or open a new page.
Enter the Champs
Select your club name from the drop down box below and click Submit Entry to enter your club’s swimmers for this year’s competition.
Times at 12:00 Midday unless otherwise stated.
- Wednesday 12 February – Entries open for English clubs
- Wednesday 26 February – Entries close for English clubs
- Wednesday 4 March – Entries open for Welsh and Scottish clubs
- Wednesday 18 March – Entries close for Welsh and Scottish clubs
- Wednesday 8 April – Entries re-open for clubs (dependent on available spaces)
- Wednesday 6 May – All entries close
- Wednesday 13 May – Name submissions open
- Wednesday 3 June – Name submissions close
Please refer to the entry pack for full information about the four phases of entry.
If you can’t find a swimmer’s name on the entry system, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Has a photo been uploaded?
Does the swimmer have a photo uploaded to their biog? Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct membership?
Competitors must be Category 2 registered members of Swim England, except for competitors who enter Division 1 and hold Grade 2 or less. These competitors may hold Swim England Category 1. Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct grade?
Entry for Division 1 and Division 2 events are dependent on all swimmers holding certain grades to compete. Click here to check.
Required grade levels and details of how to change photos or membership are outlined in the Entry Pack.
All coaches, team manager and chaperones wishing to be poolside for the Combo Cup must have a valid accreditation.
Click here for more information about applying or checking your poolside accreditation for national synchro events.