Join us at the Masters Synchro Conference 2017September 15, 2017
The Masters Synchro Conference will return for 2017 at The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Centre in Rugby.
The event will take place on 5 November – the day after the Swim England Synchro National Masters Championships at the same venue.
The conference will run from 10:00 – 16.00 and includes lunch. Register now to take advantage of our special early bird rates which are only available until 01 October.
Book Your Place
Please note bookings are now closed for this event.
Masters Synchro Conference Agenda
There will be four sessions throughout the day, covering topics from how to improve your figure and routine scores, to interpreting music through choreography to help you maximise your creative potential.
- 10:00: Coffee and Registration
- 10:30: Conference Opening (Sarah Darragh)
- 10:45 – 11:30: Judges Feedback – how to improve your figure and routine scores from an international Judges perspective (Sarah Clarke)
- 11:30 – 12:30: How to include male participants in your club – a presentation on Out To Swim’s male project (Stephen Adishead)
- 12:30 – 13:00: Lunch
- 13:30 – 13:45: Choreography Practical Session – how to interpret music, assign themes and include creative choreography to boost scores (Sarah Darragh / Louise Ross)
- 14:00 – 15:00: Coached Pool Session – synchro fitness drills, creative choreography, practice new figures
- 15:30: Summary (Sarah Darragh)
- 16:00: Close (Sarah Darragh)
If you have any questions about the 2017 Masters Synchro Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.