Terms and conditions
- To win one of the competition prizes you must be a UK resident and 18 years old or over.
- Competition entries must be received between the start date of the competition (4pm 09 December 2019) and the closing date (5pm 13 December 2019).
- Swim England may cancel or amend this competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition owner is Swim England.
- The prize is defined as a David the duckling plush toy. There are five of these prizes available.
Submitting your entry:
- One entry per person per social media account. This would allow for three entries per person if entering via all three social media opportunities. However, an individual can only win once.
- Entries may include a photograph taken via the My Learn to Swim app, or an achievement shared from the My Learn to Swim app.
- By submitting a photograph or comment into this competition, you (the individual posting the image) automatically grant to Swim England a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publicly display, publish and otherwise use photographs (in whole or in part) as Swim England. An example of this would be to re-post or share images through social media channels, or to create a collection of all competition entries.
- Winners must include the #MyLearnToSwim to win.
Selecting the winners:
- Winners will be selected at random from all legitimate answers submitted before the closing date.
- The prize winners will be contacted after this time to confirm that they have won via the winning social media account. Winners are required to respond within 48 hours of being contacted. After this time, the prize will be passed to the next randomly selected entry.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Incorrect or incomplete answers will not be included in the random draw.