Here at Swim England we believe everyone should have the chance to learn to swim, whatever their age. So if you have any questions don’t be shy, contact us.
We have a number of ways for you to get in touch below. Please note:
- If your enquiry is about the Swim England Shop or an Awards order please use the shop contact details here.
- As the national governing body for swimming, we are responsible for the continuous development and improvement of the Learn to Swim Programme syllabus. However, we do not operate or deliver learn to swim lessons. The best way to find a local swimming pool that does is through Poolfinder.
Ways to contact us
- Send us an email. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let a little birdie tell us. Send us a message on Twitter using #LearnToSwim. You can find us at www.twitter.com/swim_england.
- Update us on your status. Contact us on Facebook. You can find us at www.facebook.com/swimengland.
My Learn to Swim app
- Registration: If you’re struggling to register or have a technical issue, please email email@example.com.
- Other questions: Please firstly review the My Learn to Swim app help page. If you have additional questions about the My Learn to Swim app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.