Here at Swim England we believe everyone should have the chance to learn to swim, whatever their age. So if you have any questions don’t be shy, contact us.
We have a number of ways for you to get in touch below. Please note:
- If your enquiry is about the Swim England Shop or an Awards order please use the shop contact details here.
- As the national governing body for swimming, we are responsible for the continuous development and improvement of the Learn to Swim Programme syllabus. However, we do not operate or deliver learn to swim lessons. The best way to find a local swimming pool that does is through Poolfinder.
Ways to contact us
- Send us an email. Email us at email@example.com
- Let a little birdie tell us. Send us a message on Twitter using #LearnToSwim. You can find us at @Swim_England.
- Update us on your status. Contact us on Facebook. You can find us at SwimEngland.
My Learn to Swim app
- Registration: If you’re struggling to register or have a technical issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other questions: Please firstly review the My Learn to Swim app help page. If you have additional questions about the My Learn to Swim app, please email email@example.com.
Press and Technical
- Media. If you are seeking a press contact about learn to swim then please contact Ian Whadcoat, Communications Editor on 07970 017439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tech. If you have found a broken link or want to enquire about the Learn to Swim Companion then email the web team at email@example.com.