Become a Swim England outdoor swimming ambassadorApril 20, 2021
Are you passionate about outdoor swimming?
Despite the ever-growing popularity of the activity, many waterways are off limits or unsafe to swim in, and only 14 per cent of the country’s rivers are in a ‘good’ ecological condition – a figure that has not changed since 2009.
As a result, Swim England is looking for ambassadors to help with its campaigning work for cleaner waters, better access to waters and safer waters.
The depth of your involvement is up to you, it could be as simple as engaging and sharing messages on social media or providing blog posts and featuring in news articles on swimming.org.
If you become part of the outdoor Swim England family, you’ll have access to all of the below:
- Exposure on Swim England social channels – your content will be shared to 80k+ followers.
- Web appearances – feature in news articles with the opportunity to blog.
- Events – free access to Swim England’s outdoor swimming events.
- Insider knowledge – you will be kept up to date with all the exciting projects being worked on around outdoor swimming.
- Free Champion subscription – enjoy all the benefits of the Swim England Champion subscription.
How to get involved?
- Register your interest to join the outdoor Swim England family with this form.
- The team will review all applications and contact you.
- If you’re chosen, you’ll be part of the outdoor Swim England ambassador family!