About the Swim England Synchro Combo CupApril 1, 2019
The Swim England Synchro Combo Cup is a unique event in the synchronised swimming calendar as it only features free combination performances.
The free combo is the most thrilling type of synchro routine with high tempo music, impressive throws and lifts, and up to 10 athletes moving in unison throughout.
Expect to see the finest young swimmers from England, Scotland and Wales, performing feats of athleticism and flexibility in the water that truly have to be seen to be believed.
Swim England Synchro Combo Cup 2020
- When: 4 July 2020
- Where: London
- Address: London Aquatics Centre, Olympic Park, London, E20 2ZQ
- Entries: Entries will open on 6 May 2020 – find further information on our Competitor Entry page.
- Conditions: to be released soon.
- Tickets: Tickets will be available nearer the time – further details will be on our Spectator Information page
- Social: follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest updates about the event or join the conversation by using the hashtag #SESynchro
The Combo Cup is contested over two divisions and five age groups – 12 & Under, 13 – 15 Years, 15 – 18 Years, 13 – 18 Years and 15 & Under.
Medals are awarded for each competition, while the club with the largest total score across all competitions will win the Combo Cup.
Reading Royals dominated the final session to win the Swim England Synchro Combo Cup 2019.
What is the format of the competition?
The free combination is a fun routine to watch with up to 10 swimmers in the water.
Teams will swim one continuous routine but there will be segments where different numbers of swimmers will perform.
The time limits for the routines is three minutes, except for the 15 – 18 Years age group of Division Two, for which the limit is four minutes.