Are you heading to the ASA National Open Water Festival? Whether you’re a swimmer or a spectator, we’re giving you the chance to win a wetsuit courtesy of Speedo!
#OWFest2016: How to win a Speedo wetsuit
Entering is simple! All you have to do is tweet @ASAaquatics and share your favourite moment from the ASA National Open Water Festival before 5pm on Monday 25 July 2016.
You could even include a picture or, if you’re feeling adventurous, a video!
Winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter so don’t forget to follow @ASAaquatics so we can get in contact if you are chosen.
#OWFest2016: Terms and conditions
The promoter is the ASA (Amateur Swimming Association). By entering this prize draw you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To qualify for entry, individuals must tweet the ASA using the hashtag #OWFest2016 before the closing date shown.
- Qualifying tweets will then be listed and one name selected at random on the draw date of 26 July 2016.
- The winning entry will be contacted via direct message on Twitter and arrangements will be made to send out the wetsuit. If the winner is under 18 we will post the prize to their parent/carer.
- There is no cash alternative to the wetsuit.
- The winning entry will be asked if their details can be used by the ASA for publicity purposes in online and printed communications. (e.g photograph)
- The decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence related to the prize draw will be entered into except with the winning entry.
- The ASA retains the right to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.