Figure Grade 5January 9, 2018
The England Synchro Figure Grade 5 focuses on 15 – 18 years age group figures in synchronised swimming.
Swimmers will be required to perform 10 elements to judges. Each grade has three levels (gold, silver and bronze) so all athletes have the ability to perfect their figures before moving to the next grade.
To view full descriptions of synchronised swimming basic positions (BP), basic movements (BM) and figures (Fig), download the FINA Figures and Required Elements document on the right of this page.
10 Elements to Synchro Figure Grade 5
- Junior Team element 1 (DD 2.3)
- Junior Team element 2 (DD 1.8)
- Junior Team element 4 (DD 3.1)
- Junior Team element 5 (DD 2.5)
- Junior Duet element 2 (DD 2.9)
- Junior Duet element 4 (DD 3.0)
- Junior Duet element 5 (DD 2.5)
- Junior Solo element 2 (DD 2.5)
- Junior Solo element 4 (DD 1.9)
- Split position on land – right leg and left leg. Both legs must be attempted.
Click here to download a judging guide for the England Synchro Figure Grade 5 where you can read more details about each element.
Synchro Figure Grade 5 Video Demonstrations
Watch the clips below for video demonstrations of each of the 10 elements for Figure Grade 5.