Want to win the perfect swimming teacher present?
We are running a competition across Facebook and Instagram and up for grabs we have a Swim England Toolkit, Learn to Swim Activity Pack and one year streaming of the Swim England Expected Standards videos.
To enter head to Facebook or Instagram and find our competition post.
In the comments, post your best Christmas themed learn to swim activity and on Monday 9th at 1 pm we will pick a winner!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of the Institute of Swimming and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition running across Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 9th December 2019. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Swim England Toolkit, 1 x Learn to Swim Activity Pack, 1 year streaming of the Swim England Expected Standards videos.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by a judging panel from the Institute of Swimming.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.