About the National Masters ChampionshipsNovember 29, 2018
Consider yourself an open water master? Then you need to be entering the Swim England Open Water National Masters Championships.
The National Masters Championships is the best chance for club Masters swimmers (aged 18+) to gain bragging rights as the best open water swimmers in the country.
The event has races contested over 2km, 3km and 5km.
Swim England Open Water National Masters Championships 2019
- When: 1 September 2019
- Where: Nene Park, Peterborough
- Address: Ferry Meadows, Nene Park, Ham Lane, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 5UU
- Entries: Opened now – entry through our Competitor Entry page.
- Tickets: Free entry for all spectators – find out more on our Spectator Information page
- Social: follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest updates about the event or join the conversation by using the hashtag #SEOpenWater
Fear not if you’re not already a English club member. Entry is open to Scottish, Welsh and international swimmers, while you can also sign up for temporary membership to compete.
If you’re a Masters swimmer with something to prove, make sure you’re first in line to secure your place in the 2019 event.
What can I expect from the Open Water National Masters Championships?
Entry typically rewards you with a swim cap, temporary tattoo, chip (for timing, not eating), and maybe even a high-five.
Like all our Masters events, there is a fun and competitive atmosphere guaranteed, while this one has the benefit of feeling the sun on your back.
Note: we cannot guarantee sun on anyone’s back. This is England. It will probably be raining.