Competitor InformationJuly 1, 2019
Swim England Artistic Swimming National Age Group Championships 2023
The competition will take place on 25 & 26 March 2023 at GL1, Gloucester and below you will find all documents and information, for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the event, as they become available.
- Entries Open: due to open 12 noon, Wednesday 25 January, 2023
- Entries Close: due to close 12 noon, Wednesday 22 February, 2023
Click or tap the following links to download documents to your device or open a new page.
If you have any questions about the Championships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All competitors must be registered members of Swim England (Club Compete members), Swim Wales, Scottish Swimming, or a country affiliated to World Aquatics (formerly FINA).
Your membership details must be up to date in order to enter.
- Click here to check membership details for Swim England
- Click here to check membership details for Swim Wales
- Click here to check membership details for the Scottish Swimming
Poolside accreditation will be available to purchase from Wednesday 25 January.
All coaches, team managers and chaperones wishing to be poolside for the Championships must have a valid accreditation.
Find out more on our Accreditation page.