Swim England Diving Team Z selected from Talent GamesJanuary 16, 2018
A group of 14 talented young divers are gearing up for their first Swim England Team Z Camp following their selection onto the programme at this year’s Talent Games.
Team Z is the first step on the Swim England Diving talent pathway. It provides up to 15 divers the opportunity to take part in seven camps over a two year programme.
The camps cover a range of themes in both pool and dry land. It also gives them experience of being away from home and developing lifestyle skills.
The divers are preparing for their first camp being held in Leeds this month. They join last year’s intake on the start of their second year of Team Z.
Suzie Collins, Swim England Talent Development Officer, said: “We’re really looking forward to welcoming our 2018 cohort to Team Z.
“The standard of diver at the Talent Games this year was incredibly high and we’re excited to start developing the next generation of talented athletes.”
- Click here to find out more about the Swim England Diving Talent Pathway.
Athletes selected following 2017 Talent Games
- Hannah Blake (City of Sheffield)
- Oscar Wilcox (City of Sheffield)
- Jack Burrows (City of Sheffield)
- Lewis Neilson (City of Sheffield)
- Phoebe Prescott (City of Sheffield)
- Lauren Saunders (Albatross Reading)
- Brooke Cullen (Southend Diving)
- Todd Geggus (Southend Diving)
- Katie Martin (Plymouth Diving)
- Zachary Anderson (Plymouth Diving)
- Lily Chandler (Star Diving)
- Chloe Sinclair (Edinburgh Diving)
- Rayne Hamilton (Edinburgh Diving)
- Lachlan Stark (Edinburgh Diving)