Clubs and members can now book all Swim England Assistant Coach and Coach courses through Institute of Swimming website.
Please note the price shown online is the RRP price. Swim England members who are part of a Swim England affiliated club, can access courses at a reduced rate.
How to access this reduced rate:
Swim England Club Affiliation and SwimMark Clubs members are eligible for subsidised spaces. This is to reward and recognise, as well as support the growth of clubs who hold Club Affiliation or SwimMark status.
These vouchers need to be purchased via your club’s ‘company’ profile, and can be fully, partially or not paid for by the club (vouchers not paid for by the club will still receive the discount).
Setting up a Personal Account
2. The key contact from the club will then need to complete the Club Account registration form.
3. Once the Club Account registration form is submitted, a company profile will be created, and the member discounts will be added.
How to use a company profile account and purchase vouchers for courses
3. Clubs can choose whether they are paying a contribution towards the course (e.g. the club may pay 100% of the course cost, a 50% contribution, or a 0% contribution (this will still give the member discount)), any outstanding amount will need to be paid for by the individual at checkout.
4. Where a club is paying any proportion of the cost, a Purchase Order number will be required to be added to the system at this point. This can be any reference of the club’s choice to recognise the invoice.
5. Once purchased, a voucher will be allocated automatically to the company profile. The club key contact will then need to add the club volunteer to the account, in the ‘employees’ section, and then allocate them the voucher. Please note that the voucher purchased will not reserve a space on a specific course.
6. The club will be issued with an invoice from the Institute of Swimming within one calendar month.
Any learners that don’t follow this process for booking will not be eligible for a partial refund.
Swim England SwimMark clubs are also eligible for a yearly £100 credit that can be used against any course purchased by a club.
In order to redeem this credit, club key contacts should email email@example.com with the following information:
The Institute of Swimming will then amend the invoice for this voucher.
Complete this form to open a company account.
Further support on creating/ using and purchasing vouchers
For further questions please visit our Institute of Swimming FAQ’s
Dan, 16, has just completed his SEQ Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification. Here he will share his love of swimming and how he plans to use his qualifications to support his long term aspirations. Dan says: “I love swimming and have been assisting at a local swim school since I was in Year 10. As soon as I was old enough to get my Swim England qualifications I jumped at the chance. I started my SEQ Level 1 Swimming Assistant
Institute of Swimming obtain ‘Enhancing’ on CIMSPA’s new education partner quality assurance review. We are proud to announce that, following the recent education partner quality assurance review by The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMPSA), the Institute of Swimming has received ‘Enhancing’ for its great practice and high-quality provision. There are three review outcome ratings that a
The Institute of Swimming is excited to announce a fantastic collaboration with TUI Musement to promote water safety and bring the joy of swimming to children across the globe. This partnership is set to make a significant impact as TUI expands its horizons, and we are proud to be a part of this journey. Empowering Future Swimmers with TUI Musement The Institute of Swimming, along with TUI's Musement are committed to creating aquatic
Adam, 17, from the Isle of Man, recently completed his SEQ Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching) and SEQ Level 2 Teaching Swimming qualifications with the Institute of Swimming. Here, Adam, who was born profoundly deaf, will explain how he plans to make coaching part of his future career, and how he is keen to provide specialist swimming lessons for those who are hard of hearing. Adam says: “Swimming has always been a
Max, 18, has recently completed the Institute of Swimming PWTAG-approved Pool Plant Operator course. Here, Max will explain why he undertook the training and how it is helping him in his role. Max says: “I became a lifeguard two years ago at Place Leisure’s Strode Leisure Centre in North Somerset. Being a lifeguard was the perfect part time job for me whilst studying for my extended Level Three BTEC in Business Studies at college.
Henry, a passionate Swimming Teacher whose journey has taken him to incredible places and allowed him to make a lasting impact on the lives of many. Meet Henry: From Volunteer to Accomplished Swimming Teacher. Henry's journey in the world of swimming teaching began as a lesson helper at a swim school in Leicester. "I really enjoyed working there and helping the kids in the lessons and the teachers thought I showed a lot of potential and that