Accessing English para-swimming resultsMarch 29, 2016 Compete
Welcome to the home of ASA para-swimming results on the competitive swimming hub.
Multi-classification (MC) events have been included as part of the ASA National Championships for many years.
Head to the ASA Nationals website to view para-swimming results from the ASA Summer National Meet.
It is a requirement of ASA regional and county championships to include MC events while the eight ASA regions also occasionally hold specific para-swimming competitions and championships.
Use the links below to find ASA para-swimming results from the English regions:
- Click here for the ASA East Region website.
- Click here for the ASA East Midlands Region website.
- Click here for the ASA London Region website.
- Click here for the ASA North East Region website.
- Click here for the ASA North West Region website.
- Click here for the ASA South East Region website.
- Click here for the ASA South West Region website.
- Click here for the ASA West Midlands Region website.
British Swimming run the annual British Para-Swimming International Meet (BPSIM), often used as a trial event for the season’s major championship.
You can view para-swimming results from BPSIM on the British Swimming website, while results from major international competitions are available on the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) website.
The English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS) also run national level para-swimming competitions, including the National Short Course Championships and the National Junior & Youth Short Course Championships.
Results pages (where available) from EFDS events are listed below:
EFDS National Para-Swimming Results
- 2015 National Para-Swimming Championships (50m) – 12 – 13 December
- 2014 Open Short Course Championships – 22 – 23 November
- 2014 National Junior & Youth Swimming Championships (25m) – 1 – 2 March
- 2013 National Junior and Youth Disability Swimming Championships (25m) – 1 – 2 March
- 2012 Open Short Course Championships – 24 – 25 November
- 2011 Open Short Course Championships – 26 – 27 November