Advertise your volunteering opportunities for free through the Swim England Volunteer Hub. Simply complete the form below and submit it to us and we’ll post it on the volunteering opportunities page here.
Before uploading please read the Guidance Notes below.
- You must be a Swim England affiliated club in order to post volunteering opportunities.
- All roles must be voluntary – no paid roles shall be advertised.
- Please click here for the Swim England Safe Recruitment Policy for Voluntary and Paid Staff which must be consulted when recruiting any new volunteers.
- Swim England shall not accept liability for DBS checks and related procedures carried out by third parties.
- Swim England shall not accept liability for any agreements made between third parties and volunteers including duties and responsibilities, plus payment of any expenses.
- Third parties shall take full responsibility for the appointment of volunteers for all roles advertised.
- Swim England shall not accept liability for any errors, omissions, misrepresentations, any damage or loss caused by third party information or advertisements.
- Swim England reserves the right to verify all postings and remove any fraudulent advertisements.
- If applicable, third parties are responsible for ensuring volunteers receive the correct training in order to carry out the role they are appointed for, Swim England shall not be liable for any action that occurs as a result of lack of training.