Advertise your volunteering opportunities for free through the ASA Volunteer Hub. Simply complete the form below and submit it to us and we’ll post it on the volunteering opportunities page here.
Before uploading please read the Guidance Notes below.
- You must be affiliated to the ASA in order to post volunteering opportunities.
- All roles must be voluntary – no paid roles shall be advertised.
- Please click here for the ASA Safe Recruitment Policy for Voluntary and Paid Staff which must be consulted when recruiting any new volunteers.
- The ASA shall not accept liability for DBS checks and related procedures carried out by third parties.
- The ASA shall not accept liability for any agreements made between third parties and volunteers including duties and responsibilities, plus payment of any expenses.
- Third parties shall take full responsibility for the appointment of volunteers for all roles advertised.
- The ASA shall not accept liability for any errors, omissions, misrepresentations, any damage or loss caused by third party information or advertisements.
- The ASA reserves the right to verify all postings and remove any fraudulent advertisements.
- If applicable, third parties are responsible for ensuring volunteers receive the correct training in order to carry out the role they are appointed for, the ASA shall not be liable for any action that occurs as a result of lack of training.