Compete at the Swim England Masters National ChampionshipsJune 1, 2018
At the Masters Hub, we firmly believe there are few feelings that match the buzz of competitive swimming.
The pinnacle of racing (from our humble point of view) is to compete at the Swim England Masters National Championships.
It’s the biggest domestic event in the short course pool where each length is 25m.
Competition is always fierce for medals in every age group, but it’s also a great event to work towards if you’re new to Masters swimming or returning to the sport after some years away.
- Date: 25 – 27 October 2019
- Venue: Ponds Forge International Sports Centre, Sheaf Street, Sheffield, S1 2BP
- Entries: open in June
- Tickets: spectator entry is free of charge
- Schedule: To find out more about the event view the schedule of events taking place.
To compete in an event, you need to have at least equalled the Masters National Championships qualifying time for that event.
After reviewing last year’s event, the Masters Working Group took on board all feedback from swimmers in calculating this year’s qualifying times.
The times are slightly faster than last year, but the group feels this will still enable the majority of swimmers to enter while balancing the need to maintain the high standard for the event.
- Your time must be from the past 24 months and must be recorded in the British rankings database.
- Click here to download the qualifying times for the 2019 Championships in PDF format.
If you have any questions about competing at this year’s Swim England Masters National Championships, please contact email@example.com.