Masters Working Group look to recruit Volunteer Competitions ConsultantDecember 19, 2018
The Masters Working Group are looking to recruit a Volunteer Competitions Consultant.
Applicants are invited to apply for the temporary role, which runs until 31 March 2019.
The group are looking for someone with a high degree of knowledge and experience running Masters events.
Job details for the role include:
- Representing Masters at regular Masters Working Group meetings
- Acting as competitions spokesperson to address any issues
- And, together with other members of the group, work to find solutions and improvements to the running of Masters nationally.
A knowledge and understanding of Masters and Swim England is essential for the role and the successful applicant should also have good communications skills and be confident to put forward opinions in a group situation.
If you think you fit the bill, please email Sharon Lock with the following details:
- Your name
- Your experience running Master Swimming Events
- What you could bring to the role of competitions consultant
- Why you would like this temporary role.
The closing date for the role is 4 January when all applications will be considered.