Swim Parents CommunityJanuary 25, 2016 Swimmers & Parents
As the parent or guardian of a competitive swimmer there will be plenty of times when you have questions or simply want to find the views of other parents. In these times use the swim parents community below.
Using Disqus, the swim parents community is a space for sharing ideas, requesting articles for the site, seeking advice, or simply chatting swimming.
Note that this is a supportive community. Anyone breaking Pool Rules will get one warning and will then be blocked. The rules are:
- Use your own name or social media profile
- Support other community members
- Treat other community members with respect
- Respect the privacy of other community members
- No bullying or posting rude, discriminatory or racist comments
- No posting of other people’s personal information
- No spamming
- No uploading images or words to offend or cause upset.