Swim England Water Polo Contacts
Water polo contacts for when you have a question about the sport.
We all have questions sometimes and need to find someone to chat to.
So, here are some general water polo contacts for people wanting to find out a little more about water polo in England.
National Water Polo Contacts
For grassroot, development or club enquiries, please contact:
- Craig Figes (Water Polo Programme Lead)
For England training or talent development enquiries, please contact:
- Talent & Inclusion Officers (Job Share) – Rose Younger & Andy McGinty
To raise a topic with the Water Polo Leadership Group, please contact:
- Toby King – Chair
- Claire Coleman – Head of Development
For media or press enquiries, please contact:
- Ian Whadcoat – Communications Editor
T: 01509 640234 (Office) / 07970 017439 (Mobile)
Water Polo Event Contacts
For questions about the Swim England Water Polo National Age Group Championships, please contact:
- Swim England National Events Team
For questions about the Swim England Water Polo Inter Regional Championships, please contact:
- Joanne Mountfield
Swim England Water Polo Leadership Group
The English Water Polo Leadership Group set out objectives for the sport and the approach to achieve these objectives.
- Click here to view the members of the group as well as contact details.
Regional Swim England Contacts
Alternatively, if you are a Swim England member, trying to find a local Swim England water polo club or would like to go into a little more detail, then contact your regional representative using the email address listed below.
- North East: D+R Cousins – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West: email@example.com
- East: Dean Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West: Mike Coles – email@example.com
- South East: Ben McDonald – firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Midlands: Nigel Greenwood – email@example.com
- East Midlands: Jon Lane – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Midlands: Fiona Conway – email@example.com
- London: Peggy Etiebet – firstname.lastname@example.org