Recipe: Blueberry and Almond Butter SmoothieOctober 9, 2022
It’s always important to stay on top of your hydration levels.
Ozcan Esen, Assistant Professor in Sports Nutrition in the Department of Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation at Northumbria University, has helped to put together this recipe.
If you try making it at home, post your image on social media with the hashtag #WPNutrition.
See below for our blueberry and almond butter smoothie recipe.
Blueberry and Almond Butter Smoothie ingredients to make two servings
- 200g of ripe chunks frozen banana
- 74g of frozen blueberries
- 16g of almond butter
- 180ml of milk
- 7g of flaxseeds
- 12g of chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Bend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Add more milk or water if it is too thick.
- Serve with ice!
- Calories (kcal): 183
- Carbs (g): 32
- Protein (g): 4
- Fat(g): 6
Check out more recipes here.