English Licensed Swimming Meets
On this page you’ll find information on licensed swimming meets events across England and Wales.
Our new Licensed Meets Calendar has details of licensed meets held in England and now also Wales. This new Calendar includes the details of all level of meets including level four.
From 1st March 2015 there will be criteria for licensing meets - please read the new guidelines which are available to download below.
There are links to the general resources for English Licensed Meets on this page as well.
Licensed Meets Calendar
- To view our Licensed Meets Calendar for England and Wales please click here
ASA Competition Calendar
- Click here to download the swimming calendar for 2015-2018
Licensed Meets General Resources
As a result of the recently released ASA Competition Pathway document, the Licensed Meet process has been reviewed. Updated information and documents are now available below.
To view the British Swimming Pathway Implementation presentation outlining the new competition structure click here
Below you will find links to a range of PDF resources related to Licensed Meets. Click on the link to access the relevant document.
- Click here to download contact details of the ASA Regional Licensed Meet Co-ordinators
- Click here for an application form to run a Licensed Meet in England
- Click here to download the criteria for Licensing Open Meets valid from 1 March 2015
- Click here to download the Licensed Meets Promoter Report Form (PDF document)
- Click here to download the Licensed Meets Promoter Report Form (Word document)
- Click here to download the Licensed Meets Referee Report Form (PDF document)
- Click here to download the Licensed Meets Referee Report Form (Word document)
- Click here to download the regulations and requirements for inclusion in British Swimming Rankings
- Click here to download the Neutral Data Format Instructions for submission to Rankings