Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games diving day three live blogAugust 6, 2022
Day three at the Sandwell Aquatics Centre sees Team England looking to add to their impressive medal tally with another medal up for grabs this morning.
Going in the Women’s Synchronised 3m Springboard are England’s Desharne Bent-Ashmeil and yesterday’s bronze medallist Amy Rollinson.
Also in action this morning is the preliminaries for the Men’s 3m Springboard event.
Taking part for Team England in that one will be the trio of Daniel Goodfellow, Jordan Houlden and Jack Laugher, who’s on the hunt for his third gold medal at this year’s games.
This morning’s session in Birmingham gets underway at 10am.
Use the hashtags #B2022, #PartofthePride, #BringItHome or #InspiredToTry to join our conversation on Twitter. You can also follow Swim England on Facebook and Instagram.
Team England news
- Lee and Williams overcome cramp to win fourth diving gold for Team England
- Relive the action from the day two finals session live blog
- Amy bounces back from illness and injury to land a ‘bonus’ Commonwealth bronze
- Commonwealth Champions Laugher and Harding believe they can only get better
- Inspired to Try? Find a diving club near you